- Full Support for Switch Firmware 6.2.0
- Warmboot (sleepmode) is now working on downgraded Switches with excess blown fuses (Read more in our FAQ)
- Partial implementation of SX OS services. Can load ROMMENU, but cannot mount XCIs as of this moment. Other functionality may be broken or untested.
- Can optionally chainload a recovery payload when booting and holding holding volume up. This recovery will be located in sdmc:/ReiNX/Recovery.bin. At this moment there is no recovery payload (one in the works, look forward to it) but you can use it to boot any other Fusée Gelée payload as a dual boot.
- Launching payload while holding Volume Down (known as verbose boot) will display the boot log text in the horizontal orientation, like you would naturally use the device.
- LayeredFS sysmodule (fs_mitm.kip) updated, and now required to boot.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
The following are considered stable releases of ReiNX. For most users these are the recommneded download when installing ReiNX.