- Full Support for Switch Firmware 7.0.0 and 7.0.1.
- Backwards compatible with older firmwares as well such as 6.2, 5.1, etc.
- Added JIT patches, such as svcControlCodeMemory allowing for stutter-free emulation with compatible emulators / cores.
- Added unofficial support for Reboot to Payload.
- Added custom fatal screen for when the Switch crashes.
- Includes support information such as Discord and ReiNX Guide links.
- Added support for sept.
- Improved existing support for external secmon and warmboot, optionally allowing new Exosphere and lp0fw naming schemes respectively.
- Updated sysmodules: sm, pm, loader, fs_mitm.
- Updated sigpatches, nogc and nosigchk for 7.0.x.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
NOTE FOR 7.0.x USERS!
Please remove ReiNX.bin from the root of your SD card, or you will be unable to boot!