Dec 23, 2018
- Full Support for Switch Firmware 6.2.0
- Warmboot (sleepmode) is now working on downgraded Switches with excess blown fuses (Read more in our FAQ)
- Partial implementation of SX OS services. Can load ROMMENU, but cannot mount XCIs as of this moment. Other functionality may be broken or untested.
- Can optionally chainload a recovery payload when booting and holding holding volume up. This recovery will be located in sdmc:/ReiNX/Recovery.bin. At this moment there is no recovery payload (one in the works, look forward to it) but you can use it to boot any other Fusée Gelée payload as a dual boot.
- Launching payload while holding Volume Down (known as verbose boot) will display the boot log text in the horizontal orientation, like you would naturally use the device.
- LayeredFS sysmodule (fs_mitm.kip) updated, and now required to boot.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
ReiNX v2.0 has been released
6.2 support is now in the stable version of ReiNX. There's other new features, you can see them on our stable releases page.
Latest ReiNX nightly now working on 6.2.0!
The latest ReiNX nightly build is now working on 6.2.0, if you would like to use it, download the latest nightly build from the "Builds" section on the website and replace all the files on your sd card.
6.2.0 Released, currently not working on any custom firmware
If you want to keep custom firmware capability, do not update.
6.1.0 Released, confirmed working on ReiNX!
Feel free to update your switch
Spook-tober Update - ReiNX 1.7.1
Nothing major. It's just a special spoopy Halloween edition splash that will stay on the repo/release from now till the end of October. (Also minor fixes in there too)