Mar 31, 2019
- Added versioning checks so the user is always running the latest ReiNX payload in instances where there is a payload mismatch on the PC or the SD card.
- Updated ReiNX fatal, allowing for crash to payload support.
- Updated included creport.
- Updated method for launching sept upon boot for 7.0.x users.
- Fixes rare blackscreen issues at boot.
- Fixes bootloop issues when ReiNX.bin was on the root of the SD card when booting firmware 7.0.x.
- Updated sigpatches for better 7.0.x compatibility.
- Updated sysmodules: sm, pm, loader, fs_mitm.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
NOTE: This update REQUIRES you to have the ReiNX.bin payload on the root of your SD card. Be sure to follow the Updating ReiNX section to ensure you update correctly.
Do not update to 8.0.0!!
No CFW is yet compatible with firmware 8.0.0, and may not be for a bit. If you update, you will be forced to revert to a previous NAND backup if you wish to use CFW on your Switch.
Latest nightly and the last few commits fixed issues for some 7.x games and pm flags. So Hellblade will work for instance on latest.
ReiNX v2.1.1 has been released
This version includes some hotfixes and other small improvements / updates, especially for 7.0.x users. Read the full changelog for more information.
ReiNX 2.1 Release
ReiNX fully supports 7.0.x, as well as sept and exosphere. It's still recommended to stay on firmware 6.2 however.
Please DO NOT update your switch to the latest firmware until further notice.