Mar 17, 2019
- Full Support for Switch Firmware 7.0.0 and 7.0.1.
- Backwards compatible with older firmwares as well such as 6.2, 5.1, etc.
- Added JIT patches, such as svcControlCodeMemory allowing for stutter-free emulation with compatible emulators / cores.
- Added unofficial support for Reboot to Payload.
- Added custom fatal screen for when the Switch crashes.
- Includes support information such as Discord and ReiNX Guide links.
- Added support for sept.
- Improved existing support for external secmon and warmboot, optionally allowing new Exosphere and lp0fw naming schemes respectively.
- Updated sysmodules: sm, pm, loader, fs_mitm.
- Updated sigpatches, nogc and nosigchk for 7.0.x.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
NOTE FOR 7.0.x USERS!
Please remove ReiNX.bin from the root of your SD card, or you will be unable to boot!
ReiNX 2.1 Release
ReiNX fully supports 7.0.x, as well as sept and exosphere. It's still recommended to stay on firmware 6.2 however.
Please DO NOT update your switch to the latest firmware until further notice.
ReiNX v2.0 has been released
6.2 support is now in the stable version of ReiNX. There's other new features, you can see them on our stable releases page.
Latest ReiNX nightly now working on 6.2.0!
The latest ReiNX nightly build is now working on 6.2.0, if you would like to use it, download the latest nightly build from the "Builds" section on the website and replace all the files on your sd card.
6.2.0 Released, currently not working on any custom firmware
If you want to keep custom firmware capability, do not update.