Jun 2, 2019
- Latest Supported - 8.0.1
- Recommended - 7.0.1
- Added DMNT cheat service for use with EdiZon.
- Improved version string, now including the version of ReiNX that is loaded.
- Improved compatibility with new WIP Homescreen (qlaunch) replacement called DeltaLaunch, created by the ReiSwitched team.
- Updated sysmodules: sm, pm, loader, rnx_mitm
- Bundled ReiNX Toolkit
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
DeltaLaunch is a new WIP Homescreen (qlaunch) replacement / rewrite that is built from the ground-up to be fully customizable and modular. It is exclusive to ReiNX and is still in very early stages, so we do not necessarily recommend it for everyday use just yet. But if you want to get a sneak peek at what is to come - feel free to download this alpha build!
Please do not report bugs, as much of the functionality is unimplemented. Instead please recommend features that you would like to see!
- Custom homescreen and lockscreen themes based off of simple config files. No need to modify HOS system files, and no programming knowledge needed!
- Custom wallpapers / image layering
- Custom game card styling
- Custom button placement
- Dedicated hbmenu button without sacrificing the Album applet
- Dedicated reboot to payload button
- Internet settings applet
- Battery and clock
- Enable / disable lockscreen
- Launching games
- VR Mode
- Sort of works, but softlocks the system
- Custom profile picture
- Currently reads profile.jpg from root of SD card
- Console nickname
- swkbd (keyboard) works
- getnick works
- setnick does not work
- Overlay power commands
- Overlay appears
- Restart / Shutdown / Sleep are broken
- Many SAMS/Ae commands are unimplemented
Non-Working / Unimplemented Features
- More theming / customization options
- Web browser
- Sleep mode
- Friends list
- Display 'foreground rights' mechanic
- Game suspend
- Currently closes games immediately upon home button press
- Custom ReiNX news pulled in via API
- Advanced data management
- Advanced user account management, such as changing profile picture
- Modular theme support (without manually copying files around)
- Advanced TV settings
- Advanced controller configuration
- Update ReiNX CFW
Lots more to come!
ReiNX v2.3 and WIP DeltaLaunch have been released!
ReiNX v2.3 has been released and it primarily adds the DMNT cheat service for use with EdiZon. An alpha build of the homescreen reimplementation DeltaLaunch has also been released as well!
ReiNX v2.2.1 has been released with some 8.0.x fixes!
ReiNX v2.2.1 has been released and it contains some fixes for users using firmware 8.0.x. It is still recommended to be running firmware 7.0.1, however.
ReiNX v2.2 has released with 8.0.0 support!
ReiNX release v2.2 has been released with support for firmwares 8.0.0 and 8.0.1, along with a handful other quality of life features and improvements.
Do not update to 8.0.0!!
No CFW is yet compatible with firmware 8.0.0, and may not be for a bit. If you update, you will be forced to revert to a previous NAND backup if you wish to use CFW on your Switch.
Latest nightly and the last few commits fixed issues for some 7.x games and pm flags. So Hellblade will work for instance on latest.
ReiNX v2.1.1 has been released
This version includes some hotfixes and other small improvements / updates, especially for 7.0.x users. Read the full changelog for more information.
ReiNX 2.1 Release
ReiNX fully supports 7.0.x, as well as sept and exosphere. It's still recommended to stay on firmware 6.2 however.
Please DO NOT update your switch to the latest firmware until further notice.
ReiNX v2.0 has been released
6.2 support is now in the stable version of ReiNX. There's other new features, you can see them on our stable releases page.
Latest ReiNX nightly now working on 6.2.0!
The latest ReiNX nightly build is now working on 6.2.0, if you would like to use it, download the latest nightly build from the "Builds" section on the website and replace all the files on your sd card.